The Africa Center’s Community Leadership Conference Program is designed to assist African leaders who have already completed one of our programs to organize formal alumni chapters in their respective countries that will enable them to continue building on the lessons and experiences they have gained.
The program includes:
- Discussion of media strategies to expand chapter influence and reach
- Partnership and fundraising strategies
- Building partnerships with local NGOs and other civil society groups
- Best practices, presentations by individual chapters
- Feedback: What do chapters need from the Africa Center? From the U.S. embassy?
- Academic training/Continuing education
- Networking events