The seminar will provide a capacity-building opportunity for practitioners and policymakers responsible for resource management in Africa’s security sector.
Mid-level military and civilian officials with resource management responsibility from Southern African countries.
News and Course Documents
- (Français) Les participants à un séminaire du CESA vivent en direct l’élection présidentielle américaine
- ACSS Kicks Off Seminar on Resource Management in Africa in Washington, D.C. (November 6, 2012)
- Crucial Link Between National Security and Effective Resource Management Explored at Africa Center Seminar (November 16,2012)
- Africa Center Seminar Looks at ‘Credibility Gap’ Between Security Sector and Civilian Overseers (November 19, 2012)
- Military and Civilian Leaders Join ACSS for Seminar on Managing Security Resources (October 20, 2011)
- Africa Center Hosts African Diplomatic and Defense Attaché Community Luncheon (May 25, 2011)
- View photos from the event
- Closing Ceremonies Held for ‘Managing Security Resources in Africa’ Seminar (May 26, 2010)
- Opening Ceremonies Held at Africa Center for Strategic Studies-Hosted Managing Security Resources in Africa Seminar (May 19, 2010)
- Managing Security Resources in Africa seminar opens in Kigali, Rwanda (May 12, 2009)
- After Action Review (May 2009) [PDF]